Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Next Bike Yamaha FZ-16



This is definitely something I can see myself riding. I think THIS bike is IT for me. The perfect replacement for My Pulsar 180 Classic. Even the colour looks the same. This is very much reminds me of the time I went crazy for a Pulsar.

Just look at it. Its a master-piece. Definitely worth the Rs.65k ex-showroom price tag. I will miss the extra grunt of the 180, but this one should be a lot more smoother and easy revving. I'm sure it will be a lot more sure footed. The seat looks wider for the rider and more comfortable, better curved, but tapers a lot for the pillion. Just one look at the detailing and we know, that Yamaha has really spent its time in making it as close to perfection as possible. You could just park it and watch

I really don't mind the milage of 36 kmpl,(source: Vicky.in) its not like i'm going touring on this. The CBZ-Extreme is a much better bike for the purpose. smooth, comfortable and reliable. Thats my second preference for a new bike. I'm sure the FZ will be reliable, but the riding position and the handling is a lot more sporty to be comfortable for long ride. But I do think the FZ will provide a very entertaining ride. :D


No comments:

India Gadget Search Headline Animator

Indian Deal of the Day Headline Animator